Pump water to where you need it. Push it up to 20m high. Suck it from up to 3m below the pump. You want to output 7.5l a minute your new dual pump has you covered.
Install your electric water pump once. Don’t worry about your pump head wearing out. You are protected from acid alkali and wear. Even better it is designed to stop overheating too.
Pumps like to work hard but diaphragm pumps should only work when you need it. Automatically turns off when your tap is off. Turns back on automatically when you turn the tap on. Too easy mate.
Use your diaphragm water pump to get water to where you need it. Pump for your shower garden sprinkler caravan or dam. Perfect for when you want to shower when camping near a river. Pure luxury.
Quick and easy to install. Connect the inlet and outlet hoses. Almost there. Just connect it up to a 12V 8.4A power supply and you are good to go. If the pressure drops over time you can adjust it with a screwdriver.
- Dual pumpengineering
- Full copper motor
- Acid and alkali resistant
- Wear-resistingand durable
- Good heat dissipation
- Intelligent pressure switch
- Adjustable rubber bracket
- Suitable for caravan Boats marine home garden and camping
- Multi-purpose: Home use for garden sprinklers showers water taps in the boat caravansor motor home
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Rated power: 100W
- Amps: 8.4A
- Suction head: 3m
- Pump head: 15m - 20m
- Working temperature: 0°c - 60°c
- Inlet: 10mm diameter hose is recommended
- Outlet: 18mm diameter hose is recommended
- Pressure setting: 1.1mpa
- Maximum flow: 7.5l/min
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Dimensions: 5cm x 13cm x 6cm (L x W x H)
- 1x 12V Diaphragm Water Pump