Build your very own coastal balustrade. Grab our balustrade kit and use your new stainless steel wire rope to fence in your newly renovated deck. Safety that will last.
Most Australians live within 5km of the sea. Regular stainless steel corrodes fast under salty conditions. Buy your marine grade steel rope once and do it right the first time.
Your stainless steel wire rope comes on a convenient reel. Take as much wire off the spool as you need then cut it with your wire cutters. Use a bulldog clip to stop the wire unspooling.
It is always worth having 7x7 strand metal cable around. You never know when you need to tie something done or do some quick repairs. Keep the reel in your shed. Ready to use at any time.
Use it around the house but why settle there? 316 marine grade braided steel cable is perfect for use in yacht rigging. Maybe turn your eyes back to your home and use it to update your stair railing.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Twisted 7x7 construction
- Works with turnbuckles thimbles wire rope ferrules and saddles etc
- Commonly used for residential wire balustrade espalier yacht rigging architectural applications
- Brand: Traderight
- Material: Marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Construction: 7 x 7
- Cable diameter: 3.2mm
- Size: 50m
- Tensile strength: 6.16Kn
- Reel Dimension: 150mm x 95mm (Dia x height)
- 1x 50m Traderight Wire Rope