WSD Combination is a broad spectrum treatment for internal parasites of sheep and lambs, treating roundworms and tapeworms
- WSD Combination is a broad spectrum treatment for internal parasites of sheep and lambs, treating roundworms and tapeworms
- WSD Combination is a suspension of 25g/L Fenbendazole - a benzimidazole(BZ) - in a solution of 40g/L Levamisole, for oral use as a drench
- INDICATIONS: Sheep and Lambs: Mature and immature stages of worm parasites susceptible to levamisole and benzimidazole (singly or combination): Barber's pole worm, black scour worm, large mouthed bowel worm, nodule and large bowel worms, thin necked intestinal worms, small brown stomach worm, small intestinal worm, large lungworm, hookworm, intestinal threadworm
- Aids in the control of tapeworm and whipworm
- The combination of fenbendazole and levamisole may be effective against parasites resistant to benzimidazoles or levamisole administered singly or against worms resistant to macrocyclic(ML) drenches
- Milking Sheep: Suitable for use in sheep producing milk for human consumption (see withholding period)
- DOSAGE: Always refer to the label
- Separate stock into different weight classes if there is a large variation in age and weight
- Dose at the rate of 1mL per 5kg of body weight
- Levamisole may be toxic
Please Note: 20L Drums are too heavy for Post Office deliveries. This item will be sent via courier. Please provide the best street address and contact phone number to avoid unnecessary delays.
Couriers for NT WA & TAS is as per quote ONLY! Please request a total to avoid delays.
Please notify us if Couriers do not service your area.
Works well as a one off drench. Do not use it frequently tho.