Buy 8 Drum *PROMO* Farm Deal + A Free Gift
Yes That's Right buy x 8 drums and Yes that's right we will deliver on farm for free within 400km radius of Tamworth NSW
= $698.00 INC GST PER DRUMTHE ONLY DIAZINON BACKLINE TREATMENT FOR SHEEP LICE
EUREKA GOLD® is an off-shears backline treatment for sheep lice control.
EUREKA GOLD® is indicated for the control of organophosphate (OP) susceptible and synthetic pyrethroid (SP) resistant strains of the sheep body louse (Bovicola ovis sheep lice).
FEATURES and BENEFITS
The only Diazinon product available in a spray-on formulation - proven effectiveness against the sheep biting louse (Bovicola ovis sheep lice).
NO KNOWN RESISTANCE.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE SHEEP LICE TREATMENT.
- An APVMA approved lice treatment spray-on for sheep.
- Convenient off-shears application - treat on the day of shearing, no need to remuster stock, minimal labour requirements.
- Rapid knockdown of lice - kills lice, relieving sheep of their irritation soon after treatment.
- Convenient Off-Shears Application. Enable sheep can be treated on the day of shearing.
- No need to re-muster stock for sheep lice treatment.
- Effective against sheep lice resistant to Synthetic Pyrethroids.
- Low capital outlay.
- Contains DIAZINON with No known resistance to sheep.
- The only registered Diazinon based backliner sheep lice treatment in Australia.
- Proven effectiveness against the sheep biting louse (Bovicola ovis sheep lice).
- Rapid Knockdown EUREKA GOLD® kills sheep lice, relieving sheep from the irritation of sheep lice soon after treatment.
EUREKA GOLD® is a product of ZAGRO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD and is specially manufactured for sheep lice treatment in Australia Australian sheep farmers.
EUREKA GOLD ® ADVANTAGES
|Convenient Off-Shears Application||Sheep can be treated on the day of shearing
No need to re-muster stock for treatment
Effective against lice resistant to Synthetic Pyrethroids
Low capital outlay
|Contains Diazinon||No known resistance
The only registered Diazinon based backliner in Australia
Proven effectiveness against the sheep biting louse (Bovicola ovis)
Low capital outlay
|Rapid Knockdown||EUREKA GOLD ® kills lice, relieving sheep from the irritation of lice soon after treatment|
|Treatment||Off-Shears Application||Convenient Application||Rapid Knockdown||Controls SP Resistant Lice|
|EUREKA GOLD ®||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Insect Growth Regulator Pour-Ons||✔||✔||✘||✔|
|Synthetic Pyrethroid Pour-Ons||✔||✔||✔||✘|
|Insect Growth Regulator Dips||✘||✘||✘||✔|
EUREKA GOLD ® is supplied as a concentrate which must be diluted with clean water prior to use. Mix 1 part of EUREKA GOLD® to 6 parts of water. The diluted product must be used within 3 days of mixing. A scourable yellow dye is incorporated into the product to identify treated sheep.
|Eureka Gold Sheep Lice Treatment (litres)||Clean water (litres)||Ready-to-use Diluted Product (litres)||Number of 50 kg sheep treated|
Once diluted, EUREKA GOLD ® is applied at the rate of 3 mL/kg bodyweight. Determine the correct dose by weighing the heavier animals in the mob and dose according to the heaviest bodyweight within each animal class.
|Animal Pest||Bodyweight (kg)||Dose Rate (mL)|
|Sheep Body Louse (Bovicola ovis)||6 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 75
The use of EUREKA GOLD ® as a rotational product in sheep lice control program, between effective chemical groups, helps to reduce rate of resistance development.
EUREKA GOLD ® allows an organosphate (OP) to be introduced into the rotational treatment program without having to dip the sheep.