BAINBRIDGE SUPREME COW LIFTER - STANDARD SIZE
The Bainbridge™ Supreme Cow Lifter is a simple and inexpensive way to lift cows with a front end loader or bucket.
• Developed for the medium term support (up to four hours) of weak and down cows.
• A large main sling supports the cow over a large body area to reduce pressure points.
• The cow lifter is designed to gently lift the cow with support from the backside to the brisket.
• The design includes an open area for the udder to hang through, thus reducing stress and pressure on the cow.
• Manufactured from heavy duty reinforced long lasting PVC.
• Includes a leather covered support pad for area between udder and tail.
• Metal parts are plated while webbing and thread are durable polyester.
• Well designed strong straps and buckles.
• Fully adjustable to suit any sized animal.
• Recommended maximum lift load is 1,000kg.
• Supplied as a complete kit which includes the sling, carry bag and hooks.
Available in two sizes:
• Standard size will suit all medium size dairy breeds.
• Extra large size is 20cm longer than the standard size and should be used for larger size dairy breeds and beef cows.