Eprinomectin Pour-On for Beef and Dairy Cattle
Equivalent to: Ivomec Eprinex
For the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle and internal parasites of deer.
Active Content & Action
Eprinomectin 5 g/L. Eprinomectin is part of the Macrocylic Lactone (ML) group of chemicals. Use of ML’s induce paralysis and death in the target parasites.
- For the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle and internal parasites of deer.
- For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited immature Ostertagia ostertagi) and lungworm in cattle.
- For sucking and biting lice, sarcoptic and chorioptic mange mites and buffalo fly in beef and dairy cattle.
- Aids in control of cattle tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus.
- For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworm in deer.
Dosage and Administration
A representative sample of animals should be weighed with either scales or a weighband. Dose the mob according to the heaviest animal by liveweight in the group (cows, bulls, calves, heifers, hinds, stags, fawns, etc). Do not underdose. Where there is a large variation in size within the group, draft into two or more lines based on bodyweight, to avoid excessive overdosing. This product is formulated only for pour-on application to cattle and deer; do not use in other species. The formulation should be applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead.
The dose rate is 1mL for each 10kg of liveweight.
5L & 20L
Please Note: 20L Drums are too heavy for Post Office deliveries. This item will be sent via courier. Please provide the best street address and contact phone number to avoid unnecessary delays.
Couriers for NT WA & TAS is as per quote ONLY! Please request a total to avoid delays.
Please notify us if Couriers do not service your area.