Equivalent to: Coopers Hibitane Disinfectant
Hexiguard is a proven disinfectant for control of bacterial diseases. It is non-irritant, pleasant to use for animal farms and processing plants. It contains wetting agents to assist in the cleaning of dirt and debris from wounds, knives, instruments, cuts and wounds, hands and arms, shearing shed floors, sheep dips instruments and equipment etc
Active Constituent(s): 8g/L Chlorhexidine gluconate Equiv to Chlorhexidine @ 4.5g/L
- Non-irritant water-based general disinfectant
- Controls a wide range of bacteria even in the presence of foreign matter
- Widely used in sheep dips to control build up of bacteria in the dip wash
Advantages of Hexiguard
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe and non-toxic disinfectant for sheep farming and processing plants
- Contains high proportion of wetting agent that cleans dirt and debris from wounds, instruments and equipments
- Cost-effective stable formulation
- Distinctive pleasant odor
Directions For Use
Disinfection - Mix 100 mL per 1 L of water (lamb marking, disinfection of knives and instruments, cuts, wounds, hands and arms).
Sheep Dips - Mix 2 mL per 1 L of water (dip wash).
Shearing shed floor - Mix 20 ml per 1 L of water.
Please Note: 20L Drums are too heavy for Post Office deliveries. This item will be sent via courier. Please provide the best street address and contact phone number to avoid unnecessary delays.
Couriers for NT WA & TAS is as per quote ONLY! Please request a total to avoid delays.
Please notify us if Couriers do not service your area.