Skip to content
- The water nipple style that allows you to side mount the nipple to create your own drinker with any container or bucket
- A new product driven and developed in partnership with Bainbridge that is perfect for hobby farmers
- The horizontal nipple only releases water when activated and this results in better hygiene and less cleaning required that traditional cup drinkers
- Unlike traditional drinker nipples, these horizontal nipples are spring loaded so that they work without a gravitational pull
- The action of the bird’s pecking wobbles the spring, which releases drops of water either into the bird’s beak or collects into the drip guard beneath the nipple
- When placed on the side of a waterer rather than underneath, this creates advantages when refilling as the container can be placed flush on its base on the ground
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device