Ilium Ear Drops is the best pet ear care product in controlling ear mites in dogs and cats. The topical solution treats fungal and bacterial infection and prevents dangerous ear diseases in canines and felines. Keeping ears infection free, it protects dog and cat ears from various ear problems.
How it works?
The strategic combination of dichlorophen, pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide in Ilium ear drops act as antifugal, antimicrobial, anticoccidiositic and antiparastic. These properties treat fungal and bacterial attack. The synergistic combination of pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is particularly effective in eliminating ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) and restoring ear health. Lignocaine hydrochloride has a local anesthetic effect to reduce ear pain and inflammation.
- Shake the bottle before opening the bottle.
- Instill 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days or as per vet’s directions.
- It actively works against ear mites, bacterial and fungal infections in dogs and cats.
- Ilium Ear Drops is the first line pet ear care choice for minor ear problems in canines and felines.
- It eliminates ear mites and controls ear infestation.
- Ilium ear drops maintain aural hygiene protects pet ears from bacterial and fungal growth.
- For topical use only.
- Store below 30ºC (room temperature).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.