- Low flow nipples are usually used in cages (40-50 cubic cm/minute)
- The nipples and nipple cups require a low pressure system to operate. They will not operate when connected into a direct mains pressurised water system.
- Nipples can be screwed into a hose line,
- We recommend the use of the below Water Tanks to establish your in line system
- The extensions are used to vary the position of the nipple water cups
- In one pen you may require some to be placed low for the chickens and some to be placed higher for their parents or larger fowl
- All nipples are manufactured by Lubing™ Germany
- Each of the Lubing™ Nipples are individually factory tested to ensure 100% quality standards