Multi-Vite for Animals is a concentrated, powdered vitamin and mineral supplement for animals
- Contains 20 vitamins & minerals that are essential to the well-being of animals.
- Use to supplement animals when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Beneficial for breeding, growing, or sick animals.
Boosting dietary intake with the administration of a well balanced vitamin and mineral preparation is a common and useful practice. Multi-Vite for Animals should be used when a dietary vitamin and mineral supplement is beneficial, for example:
- Breeding and young animals
- Animals maintained on a deficient diet
- Sick or injured animals
- Greyhounds or horses in training
Directions for Use
Add to food preparations and mix in well. Prepare fresh daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
One Spoon = 1g Multi-Vite.
Greyhounds (training): 2g per 10kg bodyweight per day.
Dogs & Cats: 1g per 10kg bodyweight per day.
Puppies & Kittens: 1g per 5kg bodyweight per day
Horses: 6g per day
Foals: 2g per day
Sheep & Goats: 2g per day
Lambs & Kids: 1g per 20kg bodyweight per day
Pigs: 8g per day
Piglets: 1g per 10kg bodyweight per day.
Note that excessive intake of dietary vitamins and minerals may be detrimental to an animal's health.
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
|d-α-tocopheral (Vitamin E)
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)