Value plus equitex poultice is a new, medicated non-sterile poultice. 20cm x 40cm in size, Equitex can be cut to size as required and contains Boric Acid, a mild antiseptic. Equitex is suited to a variety of uses including hot, cold & dry dressings and pressure padding. 100% cotton with a non woven cover to apply to the wound, and a plastic cover on the reverse side to help keep the dressing together.
• Multi-layered wound and poultice dressing.
• High quality cotton dressing with a non woven gauze covering and a plastic cover on the reverse side.
• Non abrasive cover, making it gentler on the skin.
• Extensively trialed with leading equine veterinarians, horse trainers and horse studs. • Retains shape when wet (will not stretch or fall apart).
• Also contains Tragacanth.
• Each dressing is individually packaged.
• Can be used for splints, sore shins, sprains and bruises.
• Relieves and prevents swelling.
• For external use only