Vytrate Scour Treatment
- Glycine @ 6.18 g
- Citric Acid @ 0.48 g
- Potassium Acid Phosphate @ 4.08 g
- Potassium Citrate @ 0.12 g
- Sodium Chloride @ 8.58 g
- Glucose @ 44.61 g
Vytrate Scour Treatment is a non-antibiotic supportive treatment for scouring or dehydrated Calves, Lambs & Ewes, Pigs & Piglets, Foals, Dogs, and Cats.
Vytrate Scour Treatment is used for oral rehydration therapy containing a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes.
Vytrate Scour Treatment reduces scour duration and severity by replacing lost fluids and electrolytes.
Vytrate Scour Treatment is a suitable first feed for bought-in calves or stressed calves and pigs.
Vytrate Scour Treatment reduces scour duration and severity, replaces lost fluids and electrolytes.
How does Vytrate Scour Treatment work?
- Vytrate is an isotonic rehydration fluid and non antibiotic supportive treatment of scouring and dehydration.
- Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestine causing the absorption of water and sodium resulting in rehydration of the scouring animal.
Why choose Vytrate Scour Treatment;
- Vytrate Scour Treatment is a suitable first feed for bought in or stressed calves and pigs.
- Vytrate actively fights the dehydration that kills.
- Vytrate reduces scour duration and severity, replaces lost fluids and electrolytes.
- Is a non antibiotic supportive treatment.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of animals including calves, pigs, dogs, cats, lambs and foals.
- Is a suitable first feed for bought-in calves or stressed calves and pigs.
Pack Size: 64gm Sachet (duo-sachets yielding 2 L solution when reconstituted).